Wednesday, September 5, 2012

0 to 60

Holy fuck. I shouldn't say things like that, it misrepresents me (I like to think of myself as the kind of person who wouldn't say things like that. But obviously, I'm wrong). But, man. I went from a total couch potato to hardly having a minute in the day to even, like, eat.

It's cool, though. It's all good (kinda, except that I have no time). See, I mentioned before about job shuffling . . . So, what happened was that the guy who was originally going to be a partner in crime of sorts in the Drama department at the school is now the Vice Principal. I opted to take his position (there was no middle ground), but it means a steep learning curve. I know nothing about film. And I'm now teaching it. To give you an idea.

I just auditioned kids for You Can't Take it With You. We had such a fun time. I'm in denial about having to make a cast list. I could seriously be happy just sitting about making stuff up with a bunch of kids. These guys are awesome!

A former student from many moons ago stopped by and we chatted through the whole lunch hour. SO good to catch up with her.

That's that. Just gotta breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment